Allegiance and tracing by herself in order to 'earn' her breakfast cartoon.
Luckily, I got a little break! Our sitter Tamara arrived after breakfast (and did their reading lesson :0)) and I went to an amazing dance class and to Costco!
After lunch, the girls started turning boxes into vehicles with a little mommy help. This is the double decker bus and below that is a boat. So creative!
The Sears repair guy showed up at 1:30 for a 1-5 service window- miracle!!!! It will cost over $500 to fix our microwave. Seriously? The warranty just ran out, of course. Apparently, our contractor installed the oven without a shelf to sit on, so they won't even fix it until we get a shelf installed. Geez.
We just heard Pappy's surgery went well!! Praise God!
Off to take a shower and wash my hair, finally!








2 comments:
I love it when kids build things! The boys made forts today with blankets and chairs. Nothing better than a box turning into a vehicle or a blanket turning into a house!
So nice to see you all at St. D's last weekend.
Love the Blog and double-decker bus!
Post a Comment