Friday, June 27, 2014

Fairies and Toes

Although we were tired from a big week, the girls still wanted to go to our homeschool meet up  at Fairyland in Oakland. I reminded them that we couldn't stay long because I had a very important pedicure appointment for my yucky feet. We were there early and had lots of fun before we met up with friends. The first stop was the Jack and Jill hill where they slide down on cardboard.



I sure wish I could do this and not look like a crazy old gal...


The Queen and Princess Flower Fairies. Their words, not mine!


Fun on the ferris wheel. 


The Jack and the Beanstalk puppet show was cute. They always do a nice job. It's even nicer when the hostess isn't covered in tattoos, piercings and purple mohawk hair. I'm all for self-expression, but let's not scare the kids.



Even after putting on a play on stage with their friends Olivia, Noah and Sophia and going on a couple rides, we still made it for my pedicure. It was so relaxing, but I remembered that it is usually followed by pleading by two little girls to also have their nails painted. I loved the color I chose by Spalena (chemical free) called 'Love' and figured the girls would too. So while they watched a Veggie Tales movie and ate popcorn, I got to play manicurist.  Triplet toes!!!!!


Yay for date night. Good food at Zen followed by a ridiculously violent and action packed, but sort of funny movie with Tom Cruise.


1 comment:

Nana said...

The girls have such a fun life!!