Saturday, June 21, 2014

Surprise and Art - 6/20/14

The girls hadn't seen their best friend Avila all week and were so excited to see her at MOCHA, a children's art studio. 

They were sad that we had to make a dental appointment first for Maggie, but I wanted to get her loose tooth checked.

The Dentist asked me to come look into her mouth. First he showed me her 6 year molar that had grown in half way! What? Then he showed me the x-Ray of her front adult tooth pushing out her baby tooth. What I thought was a broken root, was actually her adult tooth cutting her gums. Crazy early!


 We made it to MOCHA right when it opened and had a blast with Avila making something at each art/craft station.
Above is Maggie's teepee.


This is Mary's.


Here is my doctor. I cut my finger while washing a steak knife. The girls took such good care of me. "Mommy, it's going to be alright. Take a deep breath. We will take card of you." They got me a bandaid and Mary squeezed triple anti on it first (a trick from her babysitter) before putting it on my finger. They both put on my white tanks for a doctor's costume and told me to go lie down and rest. Then Maggie gave me a shot in face. Ouch!


We had tennis date night tonight and I beat Larry 6-3! Yes!

No comments: