Tuesday, February 09, 2010

2 Month Dr. Visit

It started out as an emotional day. I was feeding both at the same time which is challenging but great to have both of them sitting/lying around me. They both fell asleep and I had a moment to ponder this amazing miracle!! Gosh how I love them. I catch Larry saying "I just love you so much" all the time.

This afternoon was Maggie and Mary's 2 month Dr. visit. Dad couldn't make it so it was just us girls. We are fortunate that there is a Kaiser in downtown Alameda. Here is how the girls weighed in:

Maggie: 8lbs 11.2 oz
Mary: 9lbs 3 oz

The Dr. said they are further along than he expected. Since they are a about 3 weeks Adjusted Age (For preemies you start counting their age from when they should have been born at 40 weeks) They are in the 50% for their Adjusted Age. Yeah!!!!

Just wanted to report that. Will post photos tomorrow, when I have some sleep under my belt!!

No comments: