![]() |
| Maui 2010 |
The girls have accomplished a few developmental milestones while in Maui.
On 9/16, the day before I threw out my lower back, I had the girls hold their own bottles and from then on they have been holding them on their own. They could do this at 4 months, but got lazy and knew we would hold it for them. For some reason they were ready on this trip...Thank God!! Then on the same day while trying to videotaping Mary's tummy tapping, I noticed when reviewing the footage that Maggie was clapping the whole time...she's been clapping a lot since then. This morning, 9/19, Mary started clapping too!!!
Some not-so-exciting events: 9/17 - I threw my back out after a week of taking care of the girls on the floor. My back said "enough!!!" and I called in an emergency nanny since Larry was out playing golf. We liked Allison and booked her for a few hours here and there. 9/20 - 10 minutes into our first daytime date, Larry broke his collarbone coming out of the water at J.T. Fleming beach. Granted, there were Dangerous Shorebreak warning signs, but it honestly didn't look that bad. We are very grateful that it wasn't more serious!!!!!!!!!!!! The trek home was challenging and we asked for help wherever we could get it. Larry's father came all the way out from North Carolina to help us get the girls from the airport to home and take care of us for over a week!!! Thanks Pappy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment