This week the girls started noticing their hands even more than last week. I was a little worried when Maggie's eyes crossed while feeding, but it's only because she was so focused on her hands. They got some dolls at Ikea and they love them. We call them Queen Mousy..notice the crown. We also went to the pool and their 12 month swim suits fit. Mom didn't know that the swin diapers shouldn't be left on for a couple hours prior to swimming...they were soaking wet and we never went in the pool.
We tried rice creal at the suggestion of the Pediatrician, but as you can see in the pictures, it was just one big mess!!
Also, our children's heads are in the 99 percentile for FUll Term babies. The doctor was worried, but their ultrasounds showed that everything was normal in there...We just think they are brilliant!
1 comment:
Sitting here at 1 am, with no one else in the room, I'm marveling not only at the girls, but at how many times and ways I'm catching myself saying "Oh my gosh!" out loud. They are stunningly adorable!
xo!
Post a Comment