15 Weeks
Hi everyone. Well, as you can imagine it's still very busy around here. I resigned from my job with Kaiser Permanente to stay home and watch the girls and manage the home full-time. I like the term "VP of Operations" that a friend coined. Maggie and Mary are doing well. They had 6 hours between feedings the past 2 nights, now that their colds are subsiding. We may not need the night nanny for much longer...very sad. As I write this they are have had 4 hours since their last feed...I am guessing because they ate about 6 ounces!!!! What the heck! Usually they eat 4-5. They are getting a lot more belly time since I realized they weren't getting enough and look close to rolling over...I don't care about timing too much, but can see thier are really building their muscles. What I love are all the smiles, laughs, cooing, and trying to talk. Larry is in for it...3 talkers in the house. Enjoy the pictures. Here is the link to the Picasa Album:
No comments:
Post a Comment