Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meet Maggie

Hi everyone. I am Margaret Ann Parente or Maggie. I look forward to meeting you one day. Here are my stats:

Birthday: December 5, 2009 7:17am
Same Birthday As: Walt Disney in 1901- Coincidence? I think not!
Named After: Great Grandmothers' Margaret Ann Ricketts and Margaret Mary Parente.
My Saint: Saint Margaret Queen of Scotland
(Mom's confimation Saint)
My Guardian Angel's Name: Avery (name given to me by the nurses)
Birth Weight: 4lbs 5oz Birth Height: 17"
Current Weight: 6lbs 6.4oz Current Height: 19" (updated 1/8/09)
Distinguishing Characteristic: A little smaller than Mary, but stronger and more feisty
Favorite Song: "Maggie had a little dog"
Since Mary already had a song, mommy changed a few words and now I have one too.
Famous Songs with My Name: Maggie May (Rod Stewart), Maggie's Farm (Bob Dylan)
Best Facial Expression: Trying frantically to eat - Rooting
Favorite Food: Similac Neosure
Favorite Activity: Getting a head rub, sleeping, eating, and being held

No comments: